DeAnthony & Emileigh | October 25th, 2019






If you asked me why I love to photograph weddings, I could give you an endless list, but what it really comes down to is being able to spend an entire day with couples like Emileigh and DeAnthony. I get to see the day unfold from the pre-ceremony butterflies to the reception celebration, and the countless moments in between. The love these two share for each other and their adorable daughter is what happily ever afters are made of. 

Emileigh and Dee got married on Friday October 25th, 2019 at the Clinton Road Bible Baptist Church in Jackson, Michigan. Before the ceremony began, Emileigh told me to get a good shot of Dee seeing her as she walked down the aisle because there would for sure be tears, and I think everyone shed some happy tears (possibly myself included). It was such an intimate ceremony for these two, surrounded by their closest family and friends. The love continued at their reception, which was held downtown at the Gene & Davis Banquet Center. 

I couldn't of asked for a better wedding to finish my 2019 season with! Much love and thanks to the new Mr. & Mrs. Miles ♡













Comments