2019, A Year in Review + What To Expect in 2020


W O W.
 What a year 2019 has been! 

It was my first year as a full time photographer and small business owner. I had over 300 sessions and photographed 10 weddings. Thank you to everyone who has supported and encouraged me along the way.  This past year has been unreal. I've met so many great people, experienced new things, saw some beautiful locations, and best of all got to take lots of photos.

The past year also taught me a lot. Being my first time running a business, making photography my sole job, and wrapping up my degree in business and marketing, I hit a few bumps in the road and things did not always go as planned. Looking forward, I'm ready to use what I have learned to make 2020 the best year yet for Brittany Brockie Photography. 

What to Expect for 2020

Two words. Online booking. I have battled with the decision to transition to an online booking site for sessions (newborn and weddings excluded). However, after I did a trial run last month for my Christmas minis, I think it will be beneficial not only for myself but for you guys as well! More info to come on how to access and use the online booking service. 

I have also been working on a website (eeeek!), which I am beyond excited to finally share with you in the new year. This will be a one stop shop for all things related to my photography. I will also continue using my Facebook page and Instagram ☺.

Brides: I will only be taking on one or two more weddings for 2020, so please do not hesitate to reach out for information or to see if I have your date available. I am also already booking 2021 weddings!

Lastly, I want to wish everyone a happy new year and I can't wait to see what it has in store! 

Much love, 
Brittany 



Take a peek at what I was up to in 2019: 


Comments

  1. Brittany, you are a fabulous photographer!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for 2020!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment